Kids Lyrical Jazz Grade 2-3-4
Kids lyrical jazz
10 classes for £85, flexible package and you can use it for Ballet, Jazz, Flamenco and Hip Hop. Simply book online the class you wish to attend.
GRADE 2-3-4 (6-11y)
Monday@ 5:15pm - 6:15pm
We believe that it is important for children to be able to express themselves through the medium of dance and to have the opportunity to build on their natural talent with strength, flexibility and technique.
Your child will be introduced to the Grade 1 Lyrical Jazz Syllabus and learn the foundation of Mattox & Loringhetti technique.
Your child will be enabled to develop their dancing technique and increase in strength, stamina, confidence and skill.
Your child will receive a certificate after completing the course by attending IDTA exams.
The IDTA is an Ofqual and Welsh Government recognised awarding organisation.
What to wear
Please let you kid wear comfortable clothes like a tracksuit, stretching trousers and T-shirt or ballet uniform and soft ballet shoes.
. Private car park available ( guests area only pay by phone).
. Prams must be left outside.
Prior to your visit to the academy, please make sure you carefully read the following guidelines and rules in order to have a nice and safe start:
1: Students will be allowed to arrive and enter the academy only 5-10 minutes prior to the class in order to avoid mass gathering. After the class, no one is allowed to remain inside the studio for stretching or socialising.
2: Customers and staff will be encouraged to shower and change at home wherever possible, although changing rooms will be available for one person a time. RDA customers are allowed to use only the toilet placed on our floor which will be sanitised several times a day and provided of sanitising equipment free to use.
3:We will limit the number of customers in the building, particularly the congestion areas, like the doorways and corridors.
4:There will be sufficient time gaps between classes to allow students of the current class leaving before students arriving for the next class.
5: Signage and floor markings will be used showing correct social distance and directions.
6: Water fountain is available for refilling personal bottles and containers, no cups will be provided, and face to tap drinking is strictly forbidden.
7: To minimize virus transmission, please avoid sharing any objects during your visit.
8: Consider to use contactless payments or online bookings as we will not accept cash.
9: Class sizes will be reduced to help to maintain social distancing and avoid congestion.
10: Dance floor will be marked to help to distance during classes.
11: To avoid shouting, the music volume will be turned lower so that we can communicate In normal conversation tone.
12: Avoid face to face situation, use side by side or facing away from each other where possible.
13: Make sure you complete your online profile with all the necessary details as the Government require a record of each person in each class in case it has been reported to us someone infected of COVID-19.
14: We recommend the use of a face mask.
15: It's mandatory that all customers must use hand sanitiser at their arrival.
Hand sanitiser stations are going to be placed in several areas of the studio. We invite all to use them several times during your visit.
- It's permitted only one parent/carer per child to supervise their child while following social distancing.
- Customers who are accompanied by children are responsible for supervising them at all times and should follow social distancing guidelines.
- Unfortunately due to a lack of space, Prams are not permitted inside our premises and must be kept outside in our private and full time controlled by concierge courtyard.
- If your child becomes unwell with a new, continuous cough or a high temperature, or has a loss of, or change in, their normal sense of taste or smell (anosmia), they must stay at home, contact us immediately and you should follow the COVID-19: guidance for households with possible coronavirus (COVID-19) infection guidance.
- If your child becomes unwell while at a setting, the provider will call you immediately to come and collect them. While your child is awaiting collection they will be kept separate from others by a distance of at least 2 metres, ideally in a well-ventilated room with appropriate adult supervision. When you collect your child you should take them straight home; do not visit the GP, pharmacy, urgent care centre or a hospital. In an emergency, call 999 if they are seriously ill or injured or their life is at risk. Your child should then self-isolate for 7 days and you should arrange a test for them as soon as possible to see if they have coronavirus (COVID-19). You can do this by visiting NHS.UK or contact NHS 119 via telephone if you do not have internet access. You and other fellow household members should self-isolate for 14 days. If your child tests negative, they can usually return to the setting and the fellow household members can end their self-isolation subject to confirmation from local health protection professionals. If your child tests negative but is unwell, they should not return to the setting until they are recovered. If your child tests positive, NHS‚ Test and Trace will speak directly to those that have been in contact with your child to offer advice. This advice may be that the rest of their class or group within the setting should be sent home and advised to self-isolate for 14 days. Household members should always self-isolate at home.
Ruggeri Dance academy has allowed our daughter to learn ballet from a very young age. Angelo is a patient and kind teacher which has helped build our daughter's confidence. We also love the sense of community that we feel belonging to the RDA; it's a really lovely, safe and fun environment for the children to learn in.
Angelo's ballet classes a highlight of the weekend for Sophie. She loves classes and enjoys dancing with Angelo and her friends! Thanks, Angelo for giving our daughter amazing memories.