KIDS BALLET (ROSETTE) 1-3yrs
Friday @ 10:30 - 11:00am
Saturday @ 10:00 - 10:30 am
£70 for 10 classes, to use in within 6 months. Simply book online each class when suit you.
Before you come to the studio
. No shoes are allowed on the dance floor, as the studio will be fully sterilised before the class.
. One parent only is allowed to stay on the dance floor to support the kid.
. Family members can enjoy watching the class in our lounge.
. don't need to bring food, we will always finish the class with treat time! ( bananas, apples )
. Private car park available ( guests area only pay by phone).
. Prams must be left outside.
Prior to your visit to the academy, please make sure you carefully read the following guidelines and rules in order to have a nice and safe start:
1: Students will be allowed to arrive and enter the academy only 5-10 minutes prior to the class in order to avoid mass gathering. After the class, no one is allowed to remain inside the studio for stretching or socialising.
2: Customers and staff will be encouraged to shower and change at home wherever possible, although changing rooms will be available for one person a time. RDA customers are allowed to use only the toilet placed on our floor which will be sanitised several times a day and provided of sanitising equipment free to use.
3: We will limit the number of customers in the building, particularly the congestion areas, like the doorways and corridors.
4: There will be sufficient time gaps between classes to allow students of the current classÂ leaving before students arriving for the next class.
5: Signage and floor markings will be used showing correct social distance and directions.
6: Water fountain is available for refilling personal bottles and containers, no cups will beÂ provided, and face to tap drinking is strictly forbidden.
7: To minimize virus transmission, please avoid sharing any objects during your visit.
8: Consider to use contactless payments or online bookings as we will not accept cash.
9: Class sizes will be reduced to help to maintain social distancing and avoid congestion.
10: Dance floor will be marked to help to distance during classes.
11: To avoid shouting, the music volume will be turned lower so that we can communicateÂ In normal conversation tone.
12: Avoid face to face situation, use side by side or facing away from each other where possible.
13: Make sure you complete your online profile with all the necessary details as the Government require a record of each person in each class in case it has been reported to us someone infected of COVID-19.
14: We recommend the use of a face mask.
15: It's mandatory that all customers must use hand sanitiser at their arrival.
Hand sanitiser stations are going to be placed in several areas of the studio. We invite all to use them several times during your visit.
- It's permitted only one parent/carer per child to supervise their child while following social distancing.
- Customers who are accompanied by children are responsible for supervising them at all times and should follow social distancing guidelines.
- Unfortunately due to a lack of space, Prams are not permitted inside our premises and must be kept outside in our private and full time controlled by concierge courtyard.
- If your child becomes unwell with a new, continuous cough or a high temperature, or has a loss of, or change in, their normal sense of taste or smell (anosmia), they must stay at home, contact us immediately and you should follow theÂ COVID-19: guidance for households with possible coronavirus (COVID-19) infection guidance.
- If your child becomes unwell while at a setting, the provider will call you immediately to come and collect them. While your child is awaiting collection they will be kept separate from others by a distance of at least 2 metres, ideally in a well-ventilated room with appropriate adult supervision. When you collect your child you should take them straight home; do not visit the GP, pharmacy, urgent care centre or a hospital. In an emergency, call 999 if they are seriously ill or injured or their life is at risk. Your child should then self-isolate for 7 days and you should arrange a test for them as soon as possible to see if they have coronavirus (COVID-19). You can do this by visiting NHS.UK or contact NHS 119 via telephone if you do not have internet access. You and other fellow household members should self-isolate for 14 days. If your child tests negative, they can usually return to the setting and the fellow household members can end their self-isolation subject to confirmation from local health protection professionals. If your child tests negative but is unwell, they should not return to the setting until they are recovered. If your child tests positive,Â NHSÂ Test and Trace will speak directly to those that have been in contact with your child to offer advice. This advice may be that the rest of their class or group within the setting should be sent home and advised to self-isolate for 14 days. Household members should always self-isolate at home.
. We have only been to a couple of classes but we both love them. We have been made to feel very welcome by the Teacher and the other mummy's and babies.
The environment is perfect, clean, tidy, warm and ready to dance.
. Thank you, Angelo, for the Frozen party.
C. enjoyed it tremendously. She enjoys your dance classes very much and you are very patient and generous with the treats for the kids.
. I think the lessons are fantastic - you are so patient and enthusiastic which is really important at this age! I think the format of the class and music selection is perfect.
. My feedback is all positive. Specifically that you have great patience with your little dancers and recognise that sometimes they will do what you want but mostly they won't!
I like how you do the same exercises in each class and only introduce one or two new things each session.
You appear very natural with the children and have quickly worked out what they enjoy (E.g. The high fives and tidying up).
No suggestions for improvements.